Canadian government appreciates the importance of family relationships and that is why they have introduced a fast track and easy visa program for parents and grandparents of Canadian permanent residents and citizens, known as Parents and Grandparents Supervisa Program.
To apply for parent and grandparent super visa, you must:
- Be the parent or grandparent of a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Be allowed to enter Canada
Immigration officers consider several things before they make a decision on the application, including but not limited to:
- The purpose of visit
- Family and finances
- An invitation from a Canadian permanent resident and/or citizen
- Minimum income threshold for the sponsor
- Written statement of financial support from the sponsor
- Immigration medical examination
At Immigration-Hub we specialize in PGP supervisas with a 100% success rate. For more details, please contact us.